True UK sellerEst. 2005
Same-day dispatch?Order before 12pm
Please ensure that your monitor has compatible VESA mounting holes at the back prior to purchase, and that it meets the requirements below:
- Measure the distance between the two top or bottom mounting holes; this should be 75 mm or 100 mm
- Ensure that your screen does not exceed the maximum supported size
- Check that your monitor weighs less than the maximum supported weight
Dihl Double Arm Desk Monitor Mount For 13"-27" No more will your monitor take up precious space on your desk, introducing the Dihl Single Arm Desk Mount! This amazing bit of kit mounts to your desk with ease and with its +45° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel and 360° rotation you are sure to be able to find the optimum position for your monitor to make its use as comfortable as possible for you. If you are looking for a desk mount with a different number of arms, please check our alternative listings. Features
- The monitor mounting plates will fit most TV's and monitors from 13" to 27". Be sure to check the VESA rating on your monitor, they will need to be either 75 x 75 or 100 x 100.
- The maximum height of the mount is 450mm, the arms are adjustable so you can chose the height your monitors sit.
- +45° to -45° tilt.
- 180° swivel.
- 360° rotation.
- The maximum load capacity is 8 kg.
- The maximum arm extension is 370mm.
- Cable tidy clips included.
- Storage slots for Allen keys.
- Fitting kit is included.
- Instructions are included.
- Monitor not included.
- Free 5 Year Guarantee.
Delivery times are dependent on the service selected and we dispatch on working days only; if you purchase after 1.00pm on Friday for example, your order will be dispatched on Monday (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed before 1.00pm (Mon to Fri) are normally dispatched the same day!
24 hour delivery: this covers the majority of mainland UK.
There are some postcode areas that the courier cannot guarantee 24 hour delivery for, and in some cases may be up to 8 working days. Examples of these areas would be the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and other areas that may be classed as "isles" by the courier. We suggest going for the standard service if you believe you may be included in these areas, as the only benefit to choosing the courier option is tracking.