HP / Universal VESA 100 Monitor Stand for up to 23" Monitors Z22i E221 VESA100Condition: This stand has been removed from a brand new monitor box (the screens were being wall mounted), it has never been used but does have a few light cosmetic scuffs / scratches on it caused in transit. This will not affect the usability of the item at all.The item has no original box but will be well packed in plain packaging.This stand is designed for use with HP Z22i, E221 and E221i screens. However, by flipping the mounting plate over, you can use the stand to fit virtually any VESA 100 compatible monitor up to 23" (100mm between the mounting holes on the rear of the monitor). All you need to do this is a Phillips head screwdriver.We would not recommend using this stand for monitors larger than 23" as it may become unstable.PLEASE NOTE: The screws to fit this stand to your monitor are NOT included. Most monitors will have them already in place on the back though. If not, most monitors will require an M4 screw, but please check your monitor instructions to clarify and determine the correct length required.BEST OFFER: Offers will only be considered on purchases of 2 or more of these stands. Unfortunately we cannot accept any offers on less sorry.Part/Model Number: Z22i_STAND / Q37G0305-013-AAA-00CXWarranty: Item is supplied with 90 days return to base warranty.
terms of purchase, please read before buying...
- Height Adjustable from approx 16cm - 31cm (measured from desktop to centre of mounting plate)
- Height can be locked at 20.5cm or 22.5cm for lighter monitors which do not have enough weight to keep the spring compressed. (Overweight monitors cannot be locked in position).
- Tilt adjustable
- Swivel Adjustable (Mini 'turntable' on underside of base)
- Pivot adjustable (90 degrees clockwise from landscape to portrait)
- Black in colour.
- Base Plate measures 17cm wide x 23.5cm deep
- Cable management clip at rear
Ticktech is the trading name for Ticknology
UK Ltd, Company registered in England and Wales ref 8957742
- All prices quoted on are inclusive of VAT, VAT receipts
can be provided if required, please ask for one when placing your order.
- Buyers outside the European Union (EU) may be subject to import
duties / taxes on some items. This is the responsibility of the buyer to
investigate and pay if necessary. Your local customs office will be able
to provide information on this.
- All items to be paid for within 7 days of purchase/winning auction
(unless additional time has been agreed), unpaid item reminders and
strikes will be issued for any items not paid for in this time.
- Delivery prices shown are for UK mainland only. Surcharges may
apply to Scottish Highlands and Islands, as well as Northern Ireland,
Channel Islands and all areas outside UK Mainland.
- All items will be dispatched the same working day as receiving
cleared payment up to 2pm (excluding weekends and holiday periods). Any
items paid for after 2pm may still ship the same day, or the following
working day at the latest.
- Weekend deliveries and Pre 12 noon / 10:30am deliveries can be
arranged but will be subject to additional charges, please send us a
message for details.
- We will ship most items outside the UK, but please ask for a quote
before buying the item or placing a bid.
- Collection can be arranged by appointment only. No stock is held at
the office address so no cold calls please!
- Returns are accepted provided they have not been used, opened or
damaged in any way (however, shipping costs cannot be refunded for non
- Any items incorrectly described or damaged in transit must
be reported in writing within 3 days of delivery.
- Any items supplied with a 'Return to Base' (RTB) warranty will be
covered for faults for the stated period only (warranty starts from date